Oheka Castle Wedding
The property is long island s only chateau venue fitting in well with the extravagant mansions in the area.
Oheka castle wedding. Today oheka celebrates in 21st century style and enjoys the reputation as one of the most coveted wedding venues in the world voted 1 most unforgettable wedding venue by we tv. You can choose between a terrace room formal dining room or grand ballroom for your wedding at oheka castle. Built in 1919 the estate blends european opulence with american innovation making it a luxurious wedding destination for couples for the past century.
The oheka castle built in the 1920s is the country s second largest private residence and is one of the top wedding venues in the united states. This venue offers many different wedding packages to choose from with a wide array of outdoor spaces and beautiful rooms that can accommodate hundreds of guests. Embellish your fairytale with a wedding at one of long island s premium wedding venues oheka castle.
Oheka has been celebrating the art of entertaining since 1919 when oheka s first bride maud kahn hosted her wedding in the grand ballroom. Each option has additional rooms within and can accommodate parties of just about any size with up to 700 guests in the cocktail reception area of the sought after terrace room. Combining 21st century amenities with european inspired architecture gardens and general charm oheka castle remains as one o f the most coveted wedding venues in the world.
- Where To Donate Wedding Dress
- What Wedding Dress Should I Wear
- White And Gold Wedding
- White Wedding Flats
- White Wedding Beach Dress
- White Jumpsuit For Wedding
- White Gold Wedding Bands
- White Gold Wedding Ring Sets
- White Gold Wedding Bands For Men
- White Lace Short Wedding Dress
- Which Hand Is The Wedding Hand
- White Lace Wedding Dress
- What Hand Does Wedding Ring Go On
- White Wedding Gowns
- White Gold Wedding Bands Womens
- What To Ask Wedding Venue
- White Wedding Tab
- Western Wedding Invitations
- Which Finger Does The Wedding Ring Go On
- What Hand Do You Wear A Wedding Ring